Although San Diego is known for its infamous endless summers, can you believe that we’re only eight weeks away from the official start of summer!? Warmer days & some of the best sailing conditions on the West Coast result in our so-called “endless summertime” here in San Diego. If you’re coming to visit San Diego…Read More
We are grateful for the awesome whale watching season that we just finished, here at Sail San Diego. This week was the end of 2022’s whale watching season. Our private marina is one of the closest marinas to the Pacific Ocean, which gives our guests the opportunity to sail out in the open ocean during…Read More
Do you like the idea of going on an adventure but staying close to home, here in San Diego? After all, why would you want to leave the greatest City in the World, with the best weather, when you already live here? Plan your next staycation here with us at Sail San Diego & come…Read More
What could be more romantic than a date on your own private sailing yacht? Valentine’s day is right around the corner! Are you looking to plan something special, memorable & unique? Minimal planning is necessary on your part; Sail San Diego has you covered – we’ve been doing this since 1988! Simply meet us down…Read More
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2646 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.