You might have been wondering why things got quiet here on our end recently, on social media. Unfortunately, the wind was taken out of our sails a bit when our Instagram account got hacked. We believe that when life gives you lemons, it’s time to whoop up a tasty tub of 🍋lemonade🍋!
We’re excited to reconnect with you & continue to build our sailing community with you all. Thank you everyone for your constant support, check out our new Instagram account @SailSanDiegoCharters. Say hello and please make sure to share our new account with your friends & family.
View this post on Instagram
Our desire with creating a new Instagram account is to connect more with you – our local San Diego community. We want this platform to be a place where we share our love & passion for sailing with you all & in turn hear & see your adventures out sailing with us. We genuinely desire to connect with our local San Diego community and those that cherish our beautiful City.
We want to cultivate a community of adventurers & outdoor enthusiasts. Sailing is an experience that can make you feel more alive & we are excited to share that with all of you!
Never been sailing before? No problem! Call our office at 619-297-7426 and we’ll help you find the trip that’s right for your group. Individual single-riders are welcome too!
You’re invited to follow our new Instagram @SailSanDiegoCharters, give us a follow and share it with your own social media community as well.
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2646 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.