GET TO KNOW US
Family Owned and Operated SInce 1988
Sail San Diego is a boutique, family-run sailing company and one of San Diego's oldest operations. In 33 years, Sail San Diego has grown to become San Diego's premier sailing provider, offering everything from Group and Private Charters, Whale Watching, Lessons, and Corporate Team Building Regattas.
Years in Business
5 Star Reviews
For Sail San Diego to be recognized as San Diego's number one sailing destination for guests from all walks of life, far and near. We seek to embrace a culture of continuous improvement, customer service, leadership and ambassadors for sailing.
First Class Operations
We are driven by our thirst for knowledge and courage to explore unchartered waters. Our Captains and Crew are known for their unrivaled knowledge of San Diego and passion for sailing, which enables us to create tours designed to pique your interest.
We are committed to providing an outstanding customer service experience to all customers, travel agents, hotels, corporate organizations, groups, families, and individuals. We listen to our clients, anticipate their needs and respond to their requests with thought and care - in a timely manner.
YOU'LL BE PROUD TO SAIL ABOARD OUR BOATS!
After decades of cruising and racing aboard hundreds of types of boats, we have sought out specific boats that all have the same thing in common, extremely stable and maneuverable, safe, comfortable, modern and a blast to sail.
We take great pride in the quality of our fleet. We like the fact that all of our boats are built in this century, and classified as modern-day sailing yachts.
MEET OUR TEAM
YOU'RE IN GOOD HANDS
We've held residence all over the planet but have rooted ourselves in San Diego because we believe it's the only place where we can do what we love every day in company of like-minded people who live life to fullest.
Free of hurricanes, high humidity, ice and snow, we're able to make the most of every minute of every day. We pride ourselves in sharing the gift of the sea with others and we do this every time we set sail. Our Captains and Crew consider sailing to be their profession, not just a seasonal job.
Owner | Captain
OPS Manager | Captain
Social Media Manager
Want to Work with Us?
Current Openings: Captain | Boat Cleaner | Social Media Intern
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2646 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.