Set Sail with Sail San Diego
Trip Advisor's #1 boat tour business in San Diego
Your Dreams. Our Sails.
Sail San Diego is a boutique, family-run sailing company and one of San Diego's oldest operations.
Public Sailing Tours
On a public sailing trip, you'll be on board with other awesome guests who share your same passion for the outdoors.
Private Sailing Tours
On a private trip, you decide who else (besides our captain) gets to be on board your sailing yacht(s) with you.
Planning your friend's party shouldn't be a stressful occasion so sit back, relax and let us take care of the details.
Whether you're a beginner, just getting into sailing, or have some experience, our sailing lessons are for you.
WHY CHOOSE SAIL SAN DIEGO?
Sail San Diego is located at one of the closest marinas to the Pacific Ocean so you have your choice of either sailing in the harbor or heading out to the Pacific Ocean to watch the sun as it melts into the sea. You may meet a host of wildlife along the way including: sea lions, seals, dolphins and whales.
2-Hour Morning Sails are Back!
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2646 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.