The holidays are approaching. Do you have family visiting? Are you looking ahead for ideas to make this time of year extra special? Celebrate the holidays on the Pacific Ocean with San Diego’s top-rated boat tour Company, Sail San Diego! Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away, and Christmas is just a short time after that.
(*Staycation Idea Alert*) Not traveling for the holidays? Treat yourself to a sail & experience the San Diego City lights & sights from the water. Every day is a good day for sailing here in America’s Finest City. Many of our guests are first-timers that have never been sailing until going out with us. We love getting to be the first to introduce the adventure of sailing to others & to hear about their experiences afterward. Many “catch the sailing bug” and are eager to return, some even for private sailing lessons to learn how to sail themselves.
Private sailing options allow you to have a boat & captain all to yourself for you & your loved ones. Whether you’re looking for a memorable private proposal or honeymoon sail for you & your sweetheart or a big shindig for your bachelorette party or corporate event, Sail San Diego has you covered! Just give our office a ring at 619-297-7426 to book your experience.
Think you might get hungry while sailing? Our local neighborhood (Shelter Island / Point Loma) offers a plethora of amazing eateries to grab some takeout and enjoy your own picnic while underway. Just make sure you remember not to bring any prohibited items: red wine, hard liquor, full-size cakes (cupcakes OK) or salads. Complimentary beverages (adult & non-alcoholic) and snacks are included onboard. Help yourself!
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2646 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.