Although Sail San Diego offers many types of sailing tours, the traditional sunset sail is frequently what people think of when they think of sailing in San Diego, especially if it’s their first time. Have you dreamt of sailing into the sunset, off the coast of America’s Finest City? This is your opportunity!
Our sunset sails are almost always sold out, so make sure to book in advance whenever possible. Whether you’re in town on vacation or a local yocal in need of a staycation, a sunset sail with San Diego’s top-rated boat tour Company is exactly what your itinerary needs!
Another appeal of a So-Cal sunset sailing experience is the romance aspect. Create an enduring memory with your special date, admiring the beauty of your sweetheart & that of the sunset. Sure that you’ve found the right one? Sail San Diego offers private sunset sails for you to pop the question.
All of Sail San Diego’s trips, daytime or sunset, include complimentary beer, snacks & non-alcoholic beverages. The boats are fully stocked; help yourself, and we charge ZERO corkage fees if you want to bring your own bottle of white wine or champagne. Enjoy cocktail hour from your sailing yacht & then have a nice dinner at a nearby restaurant. Many great eateries are within walking distance.
Professional & amateur photographers alike know that sunset is known as the “golden hour”, one of the best times of day to get some great shots. Shoot some incredible family photos or Instagram shots that will dazzle your followers.
Sail into the sunset with Sail San Diego by calling our office at 619-297-7426.
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2720 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.