As we prepare to enter our 34th consecutive year in operation, let’s take a quick look at what’s ahead for San Diego’s top-rated boat tour Company, Sail San Diego.
We’re excited to announce a new arrival to our fleet, a modern 36-foot Catalina sailboat that we’re offering exclusively for private 2-hour San Diego sailing tours for small groups of up to 4 guests. This new boat joins our five 40-foot sailing yachts as the newest member of Sail San Diego’s charter fleet. The new boat has a massive salon area. Just like her larger counterparts, this boat is always stocked with beer, hard kombucha, non-alcoholic beverages & light salty snacks. Our guests have already been enjoying private trips on this new beauty!
Planned for the first quarter of 2022 is a revamped SailSanDiego.com website design emphasizing ease of use for our valued guests. Our new Instagram account @SailSanDiegoCharters will continue to grow & be updated by our in-house social media guru. We will soon have a special surprise for our valued repeat & regular guests that will be announced in the near future. Make sure to continue checking in!
Although we are always looking for great ways to improve & expand, we didn’t put 34-years together and remain the #1-rated boat tour Company in town by deviating from our “bread & butter” 3-hour sails on our luxurious 40-foot sailing yachts. We are excited to commence our annual whale watching season (3.5-hour trips) on January 16, and we will continue running our 2 to 3 departure times daily for 3-hour sailing tours on our 40-foot sailing yachts throughout 2022. We run San Diego sailing tours most days of the year, save for a small number of major holidays.
Call our office for more information or to book your trip at 619-297-7426.
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2646 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.