Summertime calls for days spent on the Pacific. Are you planning your summer vacation or San Diego staycation? Don’t miss out on a whole day of sailing with us, here at Sail San Diego! Our All Day 6-hour sailing charter is perfect for those looking to spend a full day on the water. Siz hours…Read More
Looking for a last-minute adventure with your DAD this Father’s Day? What better way to show your dad you appreciate him than spending a day together, adventuring at sea? One of our favorite things to see is families spending a day out on the water together. The memories you’ll create while out sailing with us…Read More
ENJOY A 2-HOUR PRIVATE SAIL FOR UP TO 4 GUESTS ON THE CUTEST 36′ CATALINA SAILBOAT IN TOWN! Are you looking for a private sail for just you & your sweetheart, or maybe an intimate double-date? This year we’ve added a 2-hour sailing charter with 3 to 4 departure times to choose from, including a sunset…Read More
Not sure what to get mom for Mother’s Day? A sailing adventure with Sail San Diego is the perfect family-friendly activity to gift for Mother’s Day! Your mom will love the peaceful calm of the sailboat, as she slices through the water. She’ll enjoy some complimentary beer or hard kombucha as she’s able to unwind…Read More
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2720 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.