Summertime calls for days spent on the Pacific. Are you planning your summer vacation or San Diego staycation? Don’t miss out on a whole day of sailing with us, here at Sail San Diego! Our All Day 6-hour sailing charter is perfect for those looking to spend a full day on the water.
Siz hours is ample time to enjoy sailing on one or our 40’ sailing yachts, as well as anchoring (optional), so you have a chance to take a swim and relax. We have a few beautiful go-to anchorage spots here in the San Diego Bay that are perfect locations to enjoy a full day of fun in the sun. Alternatively, leave the anchor up and sail straight out into the gorgeous Pacific Ocean!
Lunch is included in our All Day Sail and, as always, there are complimentary beverages and snacks on board as well.
So what’re you waiting for? Get your crew together and come adventure with us for a full day of sailing! Call 619-297-7426 to book.
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2720 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.