We booked this sailing about a week before arriving in San Diego for the first time. We picked it because we didn’t want to be on a crowded whale watching boat, and we wanted to sail. When we arrived we were greeted by Capt Greg. The boat was amazing, and very clean. Capt Greg was awesome! We saw some beautiful grey whales. We would highly recommend anyone wanting to whale watch, or just sail to use SailSandiego!
Sail San Diego never fails to perform. Captain Greg went above & beyond, which resulted is seeing beautiful whales during our sailing outing.
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2646 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.