Although San Diego is known for its infamous endless summers, can you believe that we’re only eight weeks away from the official start of summer!?
Warmer days & some of the best sailing conditions on the West Coast result in our so-called “endless summertime” here in San Diego. If you’re coming to visit San Diego in 2022, the most adventurous & unique way to experience our beautiful city is from the water. And the best way to do that is with San Diego’s top-rated boat tour Company, Sail San Diego.
Depart from our private marina as we sail you out into the San Diego Bay, and from there, to the open Pacific Ocean, giving you a true sailing experience. Take in beautiful coastal views, marine wildlife & the amazing skyline of the City of San Diego. The sun reflecting off downtown buildings is especially breathtaking at sunset.
We set sail daily. Currently, we sail from 12:30-3:30 PM for our Day Sail, 4:30-7:30 PM for our Sunset Sails, and on the weekends, join us for a Morning Sail 10 am-12 pm. Sailing is an experience that can make you feel alive, and we are passionate about sharing that experience with you!
Sailing with Sail San Diego is an activity that’s great for all ages. Parents often bring their children along for a fun, clean family adventure.
Create lasting memories with friends & family alike! Come sailing with us by calling our office today at 619-297-7426.
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2720 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.