Not sure what to get mom for Mother’s Day? A sailing adventure with Sail San Diego is the perfect family-friendly activity to gift for Mother’s Day!
Your mom will love the peaceful calm of the sailboat, as she slices through the water. She’ll enjoy some complimentary beer or hard kombucha as she’s able to unwind on the water. Create some lasting memories on the Pacific that your family will never forget.
Does your mom love surprises? Pre-book a sail you know she’d love & surprise her with the whole family going sailing on one of our luxury sailing yachts. We have many sailing packages to choose from 2-Hour private sails, 3-Hour private sails, 6-Hour private sails, Group Sails, Sailing Lessons, & on the weekends (Fri-Sun), our 2-Hr Morning sails.
Not sure which excursion she would enjoy the most? We have gift cards available on our website so you can gift her a dollar amount instead. You can even bring your own white wine or champagne aboard for your own happy hour/mother’s day toast!
Sail San Diego would like to wish all moms a Happy Mother’s Day this weekend!
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2646 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.