You can now start your day out sailing with San Diego’s top-rated boat tour Company, Sail San Diego.
Some of our guests like to grab a nice Americano (iced or hot) from our friends at Paragon Deli or a cold brew from Portside Coffee or Coffee Hub, to sip during their sail. There are several coffee shops within walking & driving distance, here in the Shelter Island/Point Loma area.
You can even enjoy brunch on the water by packing your own breakfast to enjoy…maybe even mimosas? If you’re visiting the San Diego area this is a great way to experience our city from a different point of view! And a much more relaxing way, for sure! A nice quiet morning sail can be the “cherry on top” of a romantic evening.
Our morning sails are also a great option if you are short on time. They are only two hours long, much shorter compared to our daily 3-hour Day Sails & Sunset Sails, and especially when compared to out 6-hour all-day trips.
Spending the weekend in San Diego? You can spend your morning sailing and then still have plenty of time to see other highlights here in the San Diego area.
Book your Morning Sail with us here at Sail San Diego by calling our office at 619-297-7426.
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2646 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.