With Sail San Diego
Select your tour and sail with Sail San Diego today!
Public Sailing Tours
On a public sailing trip, you will be on board with some of our other awesome guests who share the same passion for outdoors as you.
Private Sailing Tours
On a private trip, you decide who else (besides our captain) gets to be on board your sailing yacht(s) with you.
Whale Watching Sails
From one of the closest marinas to the Pacific, San Diego hosts over 25,000 Grey Whales on their journey on their 10,000-mile journey.
Whether your a beginner looking to get into sailing, or have some experience and looking to reinforce and build upon what you already know.
Planning your friend's party shouldn't be a stressful occasion so sit back, relax and let us take care of the details. Plan your "stress-free" Bachelorette Party with us.
We guarantee that this will be a first-class experience and a memorable time for all. We really want your guests to have the best day on the water!
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2646 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.