From our Popular 3 Hour Day Sail to Romantic Sunset Sail, Sail San Diego has a tour to fit perfectly into your schedule!
On a public sailing trip, you will be on board with some of our other awesome guests who share the same passion for the outdoors as you.
Morning Sail $75 per person - 2hrs
This trip is perfect for those of you who don't have much time in San Diego.
Our captains offer first-class service by providing refreshing beverages and snacks, and complimentary beverages. While on your journey, be sure to ask your Captain about the local history and their expansive sailing knowledge. We have San Diego's best Captains!
Day Sail $99 per person - 3hrs
You'll love our ever-popular 3-Hour Sailing Tour!
With plenty of wind to fill the sails, our 3 hour day sails give you the option of sailing in the bay, out in the open Pacific Ocean, or even both. Typically, these moments in the day will be associated with great wind, blue skies, warmer weather, and active wildlife. Enjoy a great day of sailing while taking in the sights of historic San Diego from a different point of view. Sailing can be as relaxing or as exhilarating as you wish.
Sunset Sail $109 per person - 3hrs
The ending to a perfect day
Taking a San Diego sunset sail may prove to be among the most romantic and relaxing moments of your vacation and may be the simple ending to a perfect day. San Diego sunset sails are very special here and are typically associated with calm ocean conditions as the ocean breezes usually die down at sunset. Our sunsets aboard a beautiful sailboat will take your breath away, leave you speechless and if only for a moment, slow down time.
Our Tours are Great for Kids!
Call for private & larger corporate chartering prices. We have 3-hour trips with flexible departure times. We're happy to extend the length of your tour per your request.
Need a longer tour? Call 619-297-7426 for pricing.
All shown prices have NO EXTRA TAXES OR FEES
We do gently remind our guests to think of their Captain with Gratuity. They work hard to give you the best experience and the best sail every day.
Thank you very much for booking with Sail San Diego. Here are a couple of things to make your experience more memorable:
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your sail.
- Dress appropriately to the weather, and remember it is often a little chillier out on the open water than on land.
- We always recommend wearing soft (non-black soles) shoes.
- Arrive at 2720 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego Ca 92106.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your sail within 3 days of your trip, you can do so on the website, inside of 3 days please call 1-619-297-7426.
- Our boats will sail in light rain as well as other “safe weather”.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund only if canceled within 3 days of your reservation.
- For Private and Bareboat Charters, Sail San Diego will enforce a cleaning fee if necessary.